Reversing the CURSE of Religion
- SHOW SET UP:
- Call in at the top of the scheduled hour. There is approximately a 10 minute intro including the "news" segment, however; if we don't see your number on the line at the top of the hour, we will immediately change the gear of the show to insure that the broadcast will still continue with quality information for our listeners. Please note that if you do not appear as scheduled, you will not be invited back on our forum.
- TIME ZONE:
- Dynasty Network Global Radio 1382's main office is located in Phoenix, AZ and we are on MST Time zone. Our time zone does not change but we are aware that everyone else does. Below you will find 2 schedules: 1 for the summer months, and 1 for the winter months. If you are outside of the U.S, then it is your responsibility to find out which time zone you are in and what time can you catch our shows. If you don't catch them, we encourage you to listen to the archives as often as you wish.
SUMMER HOURS: 3PM PST, 4PM MST, 5PM CST, & 6PM EST
WINTER HOURS: 4PM PST/MST, 6PM CST, 7PM EST
- HOW LONG IS THE INTERVIEW?
- You are asked to commit a total of TWO HOURS:
LAC Show is a 120 Minute show, and sometimes we go into over time, but you are not obligated to continue the show beyond the 2 hour committed time.
- OUR REACH:
- We have been airing LAC since January 2013, and our numbers fluctuate on a weekly basis. We have seen numbers as low as 300 per show to 1,000 or better per show. We do however find that many of our listeners catch the archives; one reason being the scheduled date and time, and another being that many of them are Christians who are not ready to "come out of the closet" yet. The live listens are more difficult to track down at times, but we can tell you that for the network as a whole, we have over 125,000 listens as of to-date since July 2012.
- Interviews are being loaded on MULTIPLE platforms including those on Dynasty Network and yes we do check our numbers from all of those platforms, however; for us to track for you would be extremely time consuming. We are on YouTube, Itunes, BlogTalk, Twitter Ect... And we use Social Media heavily and load the Videos and Podcasts of the same show to multiple platforms to get the most eyes and ears.
- IF YOU AGREE:
- While yes, we will actively promote your interview, we also ask that you too PROMOTE your own interview to your list, Twitter, and Social Media. After the show is processed, we will provide you with a tweet and a link to the page that has the embedded video, podcast and all of your information on ONE page. You will also be able to find your show right here on our LAC website's podcast. As a guest, you are also agreeing to allow us to use the interview on our show and for possible article, books, training materials, and any other media. You will be properly credited with links back to you, and will be contacted if your interview is used beyond the standard show and blog post we create with embeds of our video and podcast. With all of that being said, click here if you are still interested and we will return you back to the submission form. You can click here to be returned to our home page if you have changed your mind. Thank you and we look forward to perhaps interviewing you on LAC.
BE OUR GUEST